Vendors Information and Schedule
Please submit your logo for promotional on our website www.wowworldofwomentalks.com
9:45am to 10:45am
Set up by booth number – Check in to see your placement
- Submit your logo for promotional space on our website & advertising material along with your website link.
- Vendors and Sponsors will receive a booth number and be advised where they will be located for the day.
- You are responsible for keeping your space clean and clear and leave it the same condition as you found it. ( Please do not change placement without authorization from the wow organizers )
- 1 Table & 1 Chair will be available ( if you do not want to bring & use your own )
- Free WiFi available
- Donations: gift samples, products, or certificates is greatly appreciated for our draws (2 maximum: 1 give-away for vendor and 1 give-away for attendees).
- All fees are non-refundable they are used to promote the event
- WOW or their affiliates will not be held responsible for any liability, lost or stolen or damaged merchandise or any injury incurred during the WOW Women Talks events.
- You have to get your own vendor insurance we will not be liable.
- Please advise in advance if electricity is require (First come basis)
- Tear down is only after and between 3:30pm and 4:00pm (if you leave prior to 3:30pm you will not be a vendor to future WOW events)
- Food will to purchase is supplied by PineView Bistro for lunch and breaks.
- WOW Ambassadors Vendor booth will be given priority in placement
- The WOW Women Talks series will occur every quarter (approximately every three months in Ottawa and in other cities )