Vendors Information and Schedule
Please submit your logo for promotional on our website www.wowworldofwomentalks.com
8:00 am to 9:45am
Set up by booth number – Check in to see your placement
- Submit your logo for promotional space on our website & advertising material along with your website link.
- Vendors and Sponsors will receive a booth number and be advised where they will be located for the day.
- You are responsible for keeping your space clean and clear and leave it the same condition as you found it. ( Please do not change placement without authorization from the wow organizers )
- 1 Table & 1 Chair will be available ( if you do not want to bring & use your own )
- Free WiFi available
- Donations: gift samples, products, or certificates is greatly appreciated for our draws (2 maximum: 1 give-away for vendor and 1 give-away for attendees).
- All fees are non-refundable they are used to promote the event
- WOW or their affiliates will not be held responsible for any liability, lost or stolen or damaged merchandise or any injury incurred during the WOW Women Talks events.
- You have to get your own vendor insurance we will not be liable.
- Please advise in advance if electricity is require (First come basis)
- Tear down is only after 4:00pm (if you leave prior to 4pm you will not be a vendor to future WOW events)
- Food will be available to purchase from CollabSpace in the Bar area for lunch and breaks.
- WOW Ambassadors Vendor booth will be given priority in placement
- The WOW Women Talks series will occur every quarter (approximately every three months in Ottawa and in other cities )
- (Vendors participating can have priority to the next event by
paying in advance their booth for April 2019 on the day of the event January 13th.) At the early bird price.